Few would have guessed that the tallest cross racer in history would havc given some of the shortest answers ever. Few would need an introduction to Ryan Trebon, but just incase you do… Ryan is a very fast bicycle rider who sidelines as a tree farmer in the off-season. Here are his 13 questions:
1. What would the best Hand UP be in your opinion?
Money from Hot women
2. Would you rather give up embrocation or chamois cream?
3. Your favorite CX race?
4. Best looking ‘crosser you know?
I’d say Katerina Nash
5. Most embarrassing moment?
My life is one long string of embarassing moments
6. What would I find in your refrigerator right now?
Vegetables, coconut juice, Peanut butter and jelly
7. Best advice for racers?
Relax, and let the bike flow and do what it wants
8. 2 truths and 1 lie about yourself (don’t tell which is which)?
Moved 15 times as a kid
Eat the same thing for breakfast everyday
Only reads Sci-Fi novels
9. Competitor you like racing against the most?
10. What would your closest friends tell me about you?
I’m Grumpy in the morning and well most of the day
11. Favorite physical feature about yourself?
My sweet receding hair line.
12. Which is more crucial to a PB&J, the PB or the J ?
13. On a scale of 1 – 10, how fast are you?
Pingback: Get The Money!!! | the Hand UP